I've mvp without regurgitation. Feeling symtoms that are bothering me...I'm afraid to do heavy sports. Should I be afraid?

Small risk. There is a pretty small risk of rupturing the attachments of the mitral valve leaflets which though rare, can be dangerous and require emergency surgery having said that, I am unaware of any guidelines stating that pts with mvp should avoid recreational sports, even vigorous sports as for your symptoms, or course see your md asap, and recheck an echo periodically.
MVP. I guess you mean mitral valve prolapse? Generally you should not have a problem with this. It is true that you can have palpations which are skip beats of your heart. To make sure of the problem get an echocardiogram. You can be active but make sure that the echocardiogram is good and reveals no serious prolapse.