The bottom of my foot is swollen from a bee sting , now my leg is hurting should I go to the doctors?

In brief: Maybe,maybe not

I would take some diphenhydramine (benedryl) and give it another day.
Swelling and discomfort are common with this process. If you are not sure it was a bee, or if the pain requires more than over the counter meds, an office visit may be worth the effort

In brief: Maybe,maybe not

Dr. Maureen Nash
Fever, loss of function or severe pain are some indicators that seeing a doctor may be needed. If it is not improving that is another reason.
Dr. Ellen Altenburg

In brief: Call MD

We can't give specific medical advice on HealthTap. Call your doctor

In brief: Call MD

Dr. Ellen Altenburg
Dr. Ellen Altenburg

If the bee sting just happened, and you have made sure the stinger is out and taken an antihistamine for the swelling, you could also take ibuprofen for the pain.
If that does not help and/or there is any redness or swelling going up your leg, you should call/go to your doctor.

Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
Dr. Deborah Ungerleider