Can you get a false positive chlymidia test? I was treated for it in college but I had only been w/ one person who had only been w/ me w/ a condom.

In brief: Possible, but

It is possible for any test to be falsely positive, but the odds that this has happened are low.
It is entirely possible to get chlamydia from someone using a condom - they aren't perfect and fail sometimes too. And unfortunately, people lie. While it's possible your test is falsely positive, it's more probable that he gave it to you.

In brief: Possible, but

Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Robert Greer
Please get treated.

In brief: Don't assume so

Since this can make you sterile in short order you better get treated quickly and work out the rest later. Condoms do not stop all chlamydia and many other STI's.
They can reduce but not eliminate risk.

In brief: Don't assume so

They can reduce but not eliminate risk.
Dr. Jane Van Dis