What can I do to tooth aches, I feel pain. In my molar gum when I take cold or hot food and drinks?

See a dentist . To find out if there is a problem. .
Tooth aches. Dentists are professionals trained to diagnose and treat dental problems. You can't do either on your own. Little problems become big problems over time if left untreated. Therefore, see a dentist as soon as possible.