My invisalign aligners felt very loose after just 1 day of wear. I have this urge to chew on them all the time. Should I be concerned?

Dr. Stanley Siu
Dentistry - Cosmetic
In brief: Talk to your dentist
Very loose? Are they torn? Are there holes on the biting surfaces? Do they come off of your teeth without you actively taking them off? Those are some of the questions i would ask you if you were my patient.
Making sure that your aligners are on completely is important, but chewing on them is not a good idea. Has this been going on since the beginning? Talk to your dentist or orthodontist.

In brief: Talk to your dentist
Dr. Stanley Siu
Dr. Stanley Siu
Dr. Hilary Baskin
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: Possibly
you may need an adjustment. I would contact your orthodontists today

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Hilary Baskin
Dr. Hilary Baskin
Dr. Shawn Murray
Dentistry
In brief: Invisalign
Probably not a major concern but you should consult with your provider. I recommend tring not to chew so much on them though.

In brief: Invisalign
Dr. Shawn Murray
Dr. Shawn Murray
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Ivisalign loose
I will go back to the orthodontic and have it checked to make sure it is alright.

In brief: Ivisalign loose
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. S. Jay Bowman
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: Care
Constant chewing may damage the plastic, so temper your habit.
Using aligner chewies (available from your orthodontic specialist) may satisfy some of that urge and help to seat aligners the first day or so. If you aligners feel "loose, " then have your orthodontist examine their fit.

In brief: Care
Dr. S. Jay Bowman
Dr. S. Jay Bowman
Dr. Daniel Wolter
Dentistry
In brief: Get It Checked
You should see your dentist.
Invisalign aligners should get less tight over time, as tiyr teeth move into their desired positions, but that normally takes close to two weeks per aligner. Also, you must resist the urge to chew on the aligners...That can damage them, but stress on your teeth and muscles, and give you TMJ pain. In either case, you should see your dentist right away.

In brief: Get It Checked
You should see your dentist.
Dr. Daniel Wolter
Dr. Daniel Wolter
Dr. Peter Kurzweil