My invisalign aligners felt very loose after just 1 day of wear. I have this urge to chew on them all the time. Should I be concerned?

Talk to your dentist. Very loose? Are they torn? Are there holes on the biting surfaces? Do they come off of your teeth without you actively taking them off? Those are some of the questions i would ask you if you were my patient. Making sure that your aligners are on completely is important, but chewing on them is not a good idea. Has this been going on since the beginning? Talk to your dentist or orthodontist.
Possibly. you may need an adjustment. I would contact your orthodontists today.
Invisalign. Probably not a major concern but you should consult with your provider. I recommend tring not to chew so much on them though.
Ivisalign loose. I will go back to the orthodontic and have it checked to make sure it is alright.
Care. Constant chewing may damage the plastic, so temper your habit. Using aligner chewies (available from your orthodontic specialist) may satisfy some of that urge and help to seat aligners the first day or so. If you aligners feel "loose, " then have your orthodontist examine their fit.
Get It Checked. You should see your dentist. Invisalign aligners should get less tight over time, as tiyr teeth move into their desired positions, but that normally takes close to two weeks per aligner. Also, you must resist the urge to chew on the aligners...That can damage them, but stress on your teeth and muscles, and give you TMJ pain. In either case, you should see your dentist right away.