I took my 5yr old 2 a dr coz she told her teacher that her vagina is sore coz daddy touched her. The dr said she has severe uti, I dnt know what 2 thin?

In brief: Troublesome issue

In my location, such a statement by a 5 yr old would lead to a forensic (evidence style) interview by a specialist in child sexual exploitation and a thorough investigation of the family.
Kids rarely make up stories about something so specific,although the kid may view rough washing of her genitals in this way.Most dads avoid any contact with this area in a 5 yo.

In brief: Troublesome issue

Dr. Cindy Juster