Do I have social phobia?

Beyond shyness. Some have unwarranted fears when dealing with or talking with others. The fear is of ridicule, humiliation, and consequent embarrassment. Attempts are often made to avoid interactions - for example offering excuses to get out of socialization (seldom if ever open about the real reasons). Loneliness, inordinate social discomfort, poor self-image, and often addiction can be co-existent.
Social Anxiety. Not sure what your symptoms are, but if your anxiety is causing distress or interferes with work/social activities/daily functioning, then consult a therapist for tx.
Desensitization. Start regularly socializing with small, and i mean small groups of people you know personally in a variety of social situations, and slowly increase the number of friends. Then, slowly have your friends invite people you may not know personally, just one or two to start with, and increase the numbers of known and unknown people over time. Should the anxiety spike, stick with smaller mixed groups.