I suffered concussion and CT scan didn't reveal any internal bleeding or swelling. I however have a constant mild pain in my head. What could it be?

In brief: Post-traumatic

Headaches following head trauma are relatively common and most resolve over a few weeks.
Sounds like yours is proceeding according to the usual expected recovery.

In brief: Post-traumatic

Dr. William Singer
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Post concussion pain

After a concussion people may experience a nagging low grade head pain, which is often poorly localized.
You might consider an over the counter analgesic like ibuprofen or Alleve. If this persists, speak to your doctor about amitriptyline, which is often used for this type of pain.

In brief: Post concussion pain

Dr. Walter Husar
Neurology

In brief: Post-Concussion

After a concussion, you can have headaches, dizziness and lack of concentration for several weeks.
Usually, you need not be concerned as the symptoms usually resolve.

In brief: Post-Concussion

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine