I had a c-sec 6 weeks ago. I recieved a spinal. I get this tight pulsing kind of pain that travels up my back to my neck. Is this related to the spinal?

Dr. James Henning
Anesthesiology

In brief: Not Typically

Almost all symptoms of post-spinal back and neck pain (and post-lumbar puncture headache after a c-section) occur within the first few days or week.
Of surgery. Nonetheless, i'd recommend you mention this to your OB provider team. They may wish for you to be evaluated in person.

In brief: Not Typically

Dr. James Henning
Dr. James Henning
Dr. Kevin Howell

In brief: Possibly

If you had a c-section you received a subarachnoid block and not a "spinal" which goes deeper in to the spinal column.
6 wks after surgery you may have pain radiating upward from the ligaments of the spine. Heat to the area and time will allow it to heal.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Kevin Howell
Dr. Kevin Howell
Dr. Eric Weisman