Miscarriaged on march 15, bled for 2 weeks & half. Period on april 14 for 6 days, very light, may 1 I got my period again, is this normal?

Dr. John Hanna
In brief: Irregular bleeding
After a miscarriage, the body is learing how to cycle again as it goes back to the condition prior to the pregnancy.
The ling of the usterus needs to shrink back down in addition to completely slough at the same time inorder to have a more regular period. This time can be extended if there were any products of conception remaining or if the preganancy had been lone prior to miscarraige.

In brief: Irregular bleeding
Dr. John Hanna
Dr. John Hanna
Dr. Adam Levy