Pain during urination, small amount of blood when I wiped, started last night. Today only small amount of pain no blood what shoul I do?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Get urine tested

To rule in or out a urinary tract infection.

In brief: Get urine tested

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Possible UTI..

You are likely having a urinary tract infection--uti, which usually requires an antibiotic.
Otc meds such as urostat may help reduce the symptoms but does not treat the infection itself. Cranberry juice/tabs etc...May hep reduce the occurence of infection, but once it is there, they don't help. So, if u still having symptoms, consult doc for eval..Simple to test for and treat..Good luck.

In brief: Possible UTI..

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. William Forsythe