I've been dieting & exercising more than I usually do to look good this summer & now im getting chest pains and migrains. Should I go to the doctors?

Dr. Stephen Keiser
Sports Medicine
As a sports medicine physician, I am almost always happy when people start or continue exercising, but no matter what your fitness level is, you should always take chest pain associated with exercise seriously.
The main reason to see a good doctor for these symptoms is to determine if the cause could be something critical like heart disease. Secondly, you want to know what can be done for it.

Dr. Stephen Keiser
Dr. Stephen Keiser
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Chest pain&migraine
Yes you should go to your doctor and find out what is causing your symptoms.

In brief: Chest pain&migraine
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Vikram Patel