What can you do for ulcerative colitis I have had a colonoscopy what meds can be used for this that's affordable?

A number of drugs. There are a number of effective drugs for ulcerative colitis. If you colonoscopy and biopsies do not show atypia, you might be able to avoid a colon resection if you receive appropriate drug therapy. You should be under the care of an excellent gastroenterologist who is best qualified to choose the best drug therapy for you. Good luck!
Follow up with MD. There are several meds for ulcerative colitis, 5ASA drugs like asacol and azulfidine (sulfasalazine) and lialda steroids like prednisone immunosuppressive like 6mp immunomodulators like remicade and humira. You need to talk with your doctor about treatment.