Any doctors out there who have tried sleep/activity/etc. Tracking devices and services (e.G., jawbone's up, fitbit, nike+ fuelband)? Thoughts?

Dr. Samuel Miles
In brief: I use fitbit
I've been using fitbit daily for over 2 years.
During the day it shows my activity patterns, and allows me to use that feedback to modify the behavior. For example if I have not met my step goal by dinner time a postrprandial walk becomes more attractive. At night, the fitbit can provide useful information regarding quality of sleep. The web software allows for tracking of calorie intake andweight.

In brief: I use fitbit
Dr. Samuel Miles
Dr. Samuel Miles
Dr. Philip Gilly
Agree with all of the above benefits. I use the fitbit armband. Wear it like a watch so it is always on me.
Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: I have
I hope you are doing well with your fitness regimen.
I would love to know your experience with the devices. Feel free to share in the comments or to dm me. Thanks for asking @drpam.

In brief: I have
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Have you checked out Zeo?
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Imore & fitbit
I-more is a device by mediconsult monitors heart rate variability to reset body($4000).
Fitbit is $99 which tracks daily calorie expenditure - the first one is wellness helps to reset body the second is for information need action on our end.

In brief: Imore & fitbit
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown