Why can't I take oxyelite pro while i'm taking zoloft (sertraline)? I'm in medical field so complicated answer is okay

Dr. George Valdez
In brief: Unregulated
All supplements are unregulated by fda, so they can put 'pro' and 'awesome' and whatever you want to hear to get excited and spend money, but the fact is there are things they can put that do work, and are dangerous.
I see kidney stones, heart, liver and other problems that come from muscle and energy supplements. So with or without zoloft, (sertraline) i wouldn't recommend that stuff.

In brief: Unregulated
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. Mohammed Younus
In brief: Dangerous
Oxyelite is a stimulant like Ephedrine with serious consequences of anxiety, seizures and sudden death.
There are no known drug interactions known but it is not advisable to take it even if you are not on zoloft (sertraline).

In brief: Dangerous
Dr. Mohammed Younus
Dr. Mohammed Younus
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Oxyelite
Being a stimulant, similar to ephedrine, & if used continuously, it would add to your anxiety & lower the efficacy of zoloft (sertraline).

In brief: Oxyelite
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: Not a good idea
Being in the medical field unfortunately has not made you immune to possible exacerbation of anxiety, etc with a stimulant supplement like this.
The web site claims "university research" on their product, but they don't provide any. The list various papers about the various herbs & caffeine in it, but nothing about their particular product. Label says not to use > 8 weeks. I would stay away.

In brief: Not a good idea
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas