I am taking Flagyl and Cipro (ciprofloxacin) together for diverticulitis and enteritis. Can I take Cialis with these? I am have HBP controlled by meds.

Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: Yes you can

No drug interactions

In brief: Yes you can

No drug interactions
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Anne Eglash

Yes, you should be able to take cialis with your antibiotics, as long as you are feeling OK.
IF you feel weak, feverish, dizzy from your diverticulitis, don't take cialis, and see a doctor.

Dr. Anne Eglash
Dr. Anne Eglash
Dr. John Munshower

Should be fine with this, but only a man would want to have sex while having a bout of enteritis and diverticulitis! Good luck.

Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. David Krulak

In brief: Interaction

The flagyl may increase the effects of the Cialis due to the way they are processed by the liver. There may be additional cautions needed due to the blood pressure medications.

In brief: Interaction

Dr. David Krulak
Dr. David Krulak
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery