I have needle like pain in vagina, it occurs 3 4 times a day.I am not able to keep the relation with my husband.What should I do?Anything serious?

Dr. Henry Hochberg
In brief: Need an exam
You will need at the least a physical examination with a gynecologic component whether it is by a gynecologist, a family physician or a nurse practitioner. If the gynecologic exam is completely normal, back issues can cause pain in the vagina as well and might need to be looked at.
Other tests may be needed to identify what is going on.

In brief: Need an exam
Dr. Henry Hochberg
Dr. Henry Hochberg
3 comments
Dr. Henry Hochberg
And how did that work?
Dr. Henry Hochberg
Ask you doctor to refer you to a specialist. If your doctor is not a gynecologist, ask to see a gynecologist. If your doctor is a gynecologist ask for either a neurologist or and orthopedist.