My daughter is 3mnth old.Everyday I notice alot of hair on her pillow and ther is something like dandruff.is it normal? When does it stop falling?

Dr. Jalal Zuberi

In brief: Dandruff

Dandruff is quite common at this age and may cause hair loss with flakiness.
The condition needs treatment with either OTC meds or prescription. To be sure, the baby needs to be examined

In brief: Dandruff

Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Dr. Ira Rubin

In brief: Newborn Hair

It is normal to loose newborn hair and then see the adult thicker hair replace it.
Also, most infants will get a bald spot in the back of the head where the hair falls out until the adult hair comes in. I would just show it to your pediatrician at your next well visit to confirm it is normal.

In brief: Newborn Hair

Dr. Ira Rubin
Dr. Ira Rubin
Dr. Cindy Juster