My 4 year old has many symptoms of allergies, but blood test come back normal. She is miserable and can't sleep. Claritin (loratadine) doesn't help. What next?

In brief: Environmental

One of the most common aggravating factors leading to drainage in young kids is their inhaled exposures.
Dust, fragrance, hair spray, plug ins, scented soaps, etc. Anything you can smell can make them drain. I'd start with their sleeping area. They spend more time there & it is more controllable. Particle filters help. Consider the house next if there is no improvement.

In brief: Environmental

In brief: OTC

One of the best meds for allergies is benadryl, (diphenhydramine) although it maybe sedating.
I also like allegra.

In brief: OTC

I also like allegra.
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Gregory Mosolf

In brief: See below

Not allowed to give advice about specific patients with medical problems on healthtap.

In brief: See below

Dr. Gregory Mosolf
Dr. Gregory Mosolf
Dr. Marsha Davis