Doctor, are there any other way to remove keloid other than using injection or surgery?

Dr. Paul Harper
Surgery

In brief: Horrible disease

Keloids are terrible tumors which tend to spill out over the edges of the wound.
They are usually found in blacks but are also seen in other ethnic people. Removing them can cause them to return and worsen. There are some techniques which may work, but the success rate is low. Surgery and injections are the only 2 methods that I am aware of. Most injections don't work but don't make things worse.

In brief: Horrible disease

Dr. Paul Harper
Dr. Paul Harper
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Radiation

Radiation therapy has been used, traditionally in conjunction with surgery to debunk the tumor for recalcitrant tumors resistant to surgery and injection.
Pressure therapy with silicone gel sheeting may be useful for small early keloids. Off-label use of 5fu has also been employed but usually with injection.

In brief: Radiation

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Matthew Reeck
Dermatology

In brief: Keloid treatments...

Traditionally include surgical removal as well as injection with corticosteroids.
However, other treatments include radiation; medications for topical use and injection; and some lasers may be helpful as well. I would suggest seeing a dermatologist experienced in treating keloids to discuss which treatments are best for you.

In brief: Keloid treatments...

Dr. Matthew Reeck
Dr. Matthew Reeck
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery