How much if any of the properties of prune juice will pass through the breastmilk to a child? If I drink it in moderation will my daughter benefit?

In brief: Insignificant

It will probably not have a significant effect to benefit your infant for her bowel movements.
You might hear of anecdotal reports of laxative effects, however, no studies have concluded connections with a mother's intake of prune juice and subsequently breastfeeding and later facilitating looser stools in infants.

In brief: Insignificant

Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Dr. Rajal Patel

In brief: Most likely none

If your daughter has issues with constipation, it will not benefit her if you drink it.
You can try pumping and mixing in a small amount of prune juice and bottle feeding her that.

In brief: Most likely none

Dr. Rajal Patel
Dr. Rajal Patel
Dr. Jonathan Jassey