I got a wisdom tooth removal today and my stitches are gone when I remove my gauze. It is bleeding. Not THAT bad but still a lot what should I do?

No worry. The stitches usually come out after 4 - 5 days, but it is not uncommon to lose stitches after the first couple of hours. A certain amount of bleeding is to be expected following surgery. Slight bleeding, oozing, or redness in the saliva is very common. Excessive bleeding may be controlled by placing a gauze pad over the area and biting firmly for thirty minutes. Repeat as needed. Take care.
Wisdom teeth. Call the oral surgeon or dentist that extracted your wisdom teeth NOW. Even though it is after standard office hours someone will be available to answer your questions and tell you how to,best handle this. In the meantime bite on gauze or a moist tea bag to stop the bleeding.