I know it's not safe to take Excedrin while pregnant but everyone tells me diff reasons why. What is the exact reason (s) why it's bad for baby!?

Excedrin. Excedrin Migraine, which is the same as regular Excedrin, contains three ingredients. One is Tylenol (acetaminophen), which is safe to take during pregnancy. The second is aspirin, which is not recommended during pregnancy. The third is caffeine, and Excedrin has about the same caffeine as a cup of coffee can have at its weakest. Aspirin interferes with your blood's clotting action. As a result, taking aspirin during pregnancy — especially after 32 weeks — can contribute to maternal and fetal bleeding. Aspirin and ibuprofen can also cause the premature closure of a vessel in a baby's heart, which can lead to high blood pressure in the baby's lungs (pulmonary hypertension), and prolong labor.