I've been experiencing left side chest pain with & without numbness thought my arms and legs. I'm 21, smoke, and have tension headaches. Tied 2gether?

Dr. Eric Toloza
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: Possibly

Should be checked out by md asap, especially if persists or worsens.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Ankush Bansal

In brief: Possibly

You should see your doctor as soon as possible.
You have at least two risk factors for heart disease - hypertension and smoking. You are young but more and more, younger people are developing heart disease early. If you ever get those chest pains again, go to the er immediately. You never know which episode may be a heart attack. Even if you survive it, you may do permanent damage.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology