Sometimes I have a throbn pain in my right testicle while masturbating or sex. I have no std/sti. I have a small ball over right testi, a cyst. Ideas?

Dr. Ankush Bansal

In brief: Possibly

A cyst is one of several things that may give you testicular pain.
Other causes include but not limited to non sexually transmitted infection, dilated veins, or fluid collection. If this continues, have your doctor check it out. It may be easily treated depending on what it is.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal

In brief: Cremaster spasm

Muscle spasm is common in young men during any type of sex.
Of course you may also have a hernia. The groin and scrotum are very difficult to evaluate and you should get checked by your urologist.

In brief: Cremaster spasm

Dr. Richard Levin
Dr. Richard Levin
Dr. Jane Van Dis