Have a wart on thumb pad. Doc froze it this Mon. Said it would fall off, but stil looks intact and no blister. What should I do?

Give it some time. It may still take a few more days for your skin to react. However, in many cases it may take more than one treatment. If your wart still did not react within the next week, you could always call your doctor to consider another treatment, or see a dermatologist. Best wishes.
Wart. It sounds like it may not have frozen enough. You could go back to the doctor this coming week for another treatment if you aren't experiencing anything at all. You could also try some over the counter wart medicine and cover it with a small piece of duct tape at bedtime each night, and take it off in the morning. Use an emery board for fingernails to rough it up a bit after removing the tape.