I want to use nolvadex and Clomid (clomiphene) for boost my testosterone production.Does this drugs boost my testosterone production?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: DANGER

There is ABSOLUTELY no reason for a sixteen year old to need any hormone treatment or 'boosting' of his Testosterone.
Taking medications to change hormone levels is not safe, specific, or recommended by any medical professional. Where is your physician on this? Have you taken the time to sit with the progressional who cares for you and asked if this is a wise decision?

In brief: DANGER

Dr. Robert Killian
Promise me one thing: Please write back and explain the exact purpose or reason you are wanting to do these dangerous drugs. What is your expectation that they will accomplish for you?
Dr. Adam Levy