I am on the orthoevra patch & I just got on it last wed.Unprotected sex evry day til now.Period ended the day I got on the patch, mirena (levonorgestrel) b4, am I prego?

Dr. Steven Weissberg
In brief: Unlikely
If you had a Mirena (levonorgestrel) and started on the patch on the day your period ended(assuming the normal 4-7 days) you are probably protected.
It is like starting a pack of birth control pills on the 7th day after the start of a period and you are protected. However, nothing is foolproof and if you don't get your period at the next regularly scheduled time, you should see your doctor and get a pregnancy test.

In brief: Unlikely
Dr. Steven Weissberg
Dr. Steven Weissberg
Dr. Jane Van Dis