Lower back pain now radiating down my outter thighs to knee. Now tingling hot pains radiating down to my calf, ankle & foot?

Dr. Stephen Southard

In brief: Seek your doctor

You may have irritation of some of the nerve roots of the spine or the spine itself(though you'd be young for this).
Really consider seeing your primary care doctor better define what's causing your symptoms. This will help you come to a better plan of action(treatment) and get you feeling better sooner.

In brief: Seek your doctor

Dr. Stephen Southard
Dr. Stephen Southard
Dr. Michael McFadden
Though you didn't exactly pose a question, if you meant to ask possible causes, you are describing symptoms that define 'sciatica'. Sciatica is nerve pain that generally originates in the low back (spine) resulting in nerve irritation and consequent leg symptoms. I'd argue you're certainly not too young to make this unlikely. Associated weakness would be concerning.
Dr. Eric Weisman