Hi doc I just had cateract surgery on both eyes , my near vision is very good but I have double vision wen looking far , it is almost a mth since my s?

Dr. Glenn Pomerance
Ophthalmology
In brief: Oh dear!
If your surgeon has not yet identified the cause, treatment and prognosis of the problem, you should seek a second opinion.
Issues may be 1) surgical damage to an ocular muscle or nerve, 2) decentered or misplaced lens implant, 3) corneal damage, 4) induced optical error (astigmatism), 5) diabetes induced muscle weakness or nerve defect, or 6) something entirely unrelated to the surgery.

In brief: Oh dear!
Dr. Glenn Pomerance
Dr. Glenn Pomerance
Dr. Danny Westmoreland
In brief: Corrective lens
Cataracts are fogging of your lens.
Removal of the same only clears up the field. You may likely still need to correct some of your vision though it sounds like you had a very good outcome.

In brief: Corrective lens
Cataracts are fogging of your lens.
Dr. Danny Westmoreland
Dr. Danny Westmoreland
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery