How do I handle a weight loss plateau in a good program of diet and exercise? Sometimes my weight does not change for more than a week.

Dr. Robert Purchase
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Focus on other goals

There are many ways to define success when trying to reshape your body.
These include how your clothes fit, how you feel, and what number is displayed by the scale. Btw, the most healthy way to loss weight is slowly. You should not loss more than a pound/week anyway. I recommend weighing yourself once/week at the same time and day. It sounds like you are doing great. Keep up the good work.

In brief: Focus on other goals

Dr. Robert Purchase
Dr. Robert Purchase
Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Bariatrics

In brief: Don't focus on wt.

Focus on positive things like how your muscles feel, how you are breathing, how healthy food tastes, and how good you feel.
Don't focus just on weight. Use a journal to write down positive things.

In brief: Don't focus on wt.

Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery