Hi doctor I went for eye test they saying my right eye is very dry around 13. They given some drops but need little more clarification help me. ?

Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad Chowdhry
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Sounds like Sjogrens

It could also be from inflammatory eye disease as well.

In brief: Sounds like Sjogrens

Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad Chowdhry
Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad Chowdhry
Dr. Michael Sayegh
Can you elaborate further? Would need your age, other medical conditions and medications that you take to better address your question.
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology

In brief: Dry eyes

Dry eye is a relatively common condition.
Symptoms can include blurred or fluctuating vision, burning and stinging, and increased tearing. These tears, however, do not stick to the eye's surface and end up on your cheeks instead. Artificial tears provide the chemicals that allow the tears to more properly "stick" to the eyeball, thus relieving the symptoms as long as you use them.

In brief: Dry eyes

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Keegan Duchicela