Small granuloma in spleen,single 8mm uterine fibroid,leucocytes of 95 and erythrocytes of 74 in urine,pain on right side but no action taken. Worried?

Dr. Janis Fee

In brief: Not sure

well, I dont have all the info BUT I can tell you the 8mm(not cm,right?) fibroid is NOT worrisome, nor is the spleen granuloma.
both are old. not sure if you have something brewing in the urine, but not sure. If you've been released, hydrate!!! you may be passing a tiny kidney stone too little for them to find. then followup w ur doc if u are not getting better... good luck!

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Adam Levy