My daughter is 15 months old and 24 pounds. She has a runny nose and allergies. Is there anything I can give her to help?

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Runny nose toddler
The only treatments recommended for children under 5 years of age are nasal saline to dry up mucous and decongestant the mucous membranes, and/or a suction bulb to such out excessive or very thick mucous.
A cool mist humidified might have some benefit in the bedroom. If the baby is uncomfortable, then tylenol (acetaminophen) or children's Ibuprofen may help.

In brief: Runny nose toddler
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Allergies
I would talk to your doctor about your childs allergies, many allergy medications are available for 6mo of age and older. Claritin (loratadine) and zyrtec are examples.

In brief: Allergies
Dr. Marina Armendariz
Dr. Marina Armendariz
Dr. Shontae Buffington