Because I am on my first Depo-Provera injection, will my second dosage make breakthrough bleeding disappear? And is feeling more eating a normal side affect?

Yes, both. Depo can cause weight gain, so be careful about the increased eating... yes, by the second or for sure the third shot a lot of the irregular bleeding will go away. so, if ur otherwise happy with is, then stay with it..
Can cause @ 5 lb. weight gain. Sometimes the breakthrough bleeding will decrease with the second shot and sometimes it will continue. If it continues you may have to choose a different form of birth control.