Every time I lift my right elbow feels like it traps something and I have to put it back to normal position have tingling down ring and pinkie finger?

In brief: Sounds ulnar nerve

Your symptoms highly suggest a problem with your ulnar nerve in the elbow joint itself.
It may become "stuck" or entrapped in the groove somehow. Have you tried raising that right elbow in some other position to see if that were to change anything in terms of the feelings in your fingers. You should see a neurologist for further clarity on this problem and not really wait.

In brief: Sounds ulnar nerve

Dr. Eric Weisman