I had an abnormal LFT. Got a second one normal, but high B12. Liver ultrasound tech marked a large circular area was she marking how big around it was?

Dr. Gehrig Harris

In brief: Ultrasound, LFT, B12

The short answer is I don't know.
You can't see a high B12 or high LFT's on an ultrasound. The only way to know what it was is to ask your doctor. Usually the tech won't tell you what they see because that's really the doctor's job. There are a lot of commonly found cysts and things on ultrasound so don't freak out. See your doctor and good luck.

In brief: Ultrasound, LFT, B12

The short answer is I don't know.
Dr. David Earle
Surgery

In brief: Density

She was probably measuring the density of a fluid collection to see if it was a simple cyst, or mixed solid & liquid.
Check with whomever ordered the test to get the full report. Hope this helps!

In brief: Density

Dr. Jane Van Dis