I have nw endometrioma & total correction of tof. Bt my cyst is bcoming large. Nw wht I do?I m 27yr unmarried.

Dr. Carl Connors
In brief: Endometriosis
Endometriomas can be treated by laparoscopic surgery to decrease the size of the cyst, or to remove the cyst.
The goal would be to treat the endometriosis and conserve the ovaries. Medical treatment(zoladex, lupron, (leuprolide) or progestins) can also be used to suppress your normal hormone cycle and allow the cyst to decrease in size. This may take longer and may not be effective with larger endometriomas.

In brief: Endometriosis
Dr. Carl Connors
Dr. Carl Connors
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham