Treatment for carpal tunnel syndrom, I'm unable to grip and move hands well?

Usually a splint. Initial conservative care for cts is a wrist splint. I would advise an evaluation by a hand surgeon . If you are having continuous symptoms of numbness and tingling you need to seed a hand surgeon asap.
Non-op @ 1st. Carpal tunnel syndrome (cts) is due to compression of the median nerve at the wrist. Treatment consist of splints, oral/injectable steroids and/or therapy. If symptoms persist after treatment, surgery can provide permanate relief of pain, numbness and tingling. Both open and endoscopic techniques are available. See a board certified orthopaedic hand surgeon for treatment options.
Splinting. First you need to confirm your diagnosis, either EMG or mri. You can start simple but effective therapy immediately, stop doing whatever repetitive movement that caused your symptoms. A cock-up splint for your wrist will put the median nerve in neurtal position, wear it continuously except for bathing for 6 wks., then only during the day for 4->6 wks. Symptoms should resolve. You must confirm dx.