I twistwed my ankel 2 weeks ago and it is still really painful and puffy should I be checked out?

Dr. Felecia Sumner

It is quite possible that this is still an ankle sprain, but considering that you still have pain and swelling after two weeks, there are still some other possibilities, including fracture or inflammation.
It is best for you to have a doctor examine this to have a better understanding. Best wishes.

Dr. Nayana Trivedi

Ankle Sprain can cause pain and swelling for unto 6 months but you can bear weight on that foot.
If you cannot put weight or 2 weeks later you still have significant pain, you must get it checked to rule out Fracture. Wear Ankle support, elevate the foot as much as possible, Avoid putting weight on the foot, take NSAID and apply ICE,Ice,Ice,

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine