Hi, I have been experiencing bad breath for about a year now and it smells like feces and I honestly don't know what to do. I brush my teeth twice a d?

Brushing not enough. Brushing alone will not create a healthy oral environment. Halitosis may be caused by GERD, medications, diet, failure to clean between teeth, need to dislodge material from top of tongue, infected tonsils/adenoids/sinuses, metabolic disorders, etc. Please, you need a full work-up by BOTH your General Dentist and your General Physician.
See a dentist . Halitosis, bad breath is caused by poor dental health, tooth decay and may be a sign of other health problems. Also the type of food you eat or other factors like smoking can effect your breath. Rec.: see a dentist to determine the cause of the problem and proper treatment. .
Halitosis. Halitosis can be caused by so many things, including acid reflux, your diet, periodontal [problems, and cavities. Without a thorough exam by both your physician and dentist, you will probably not determine the cause. Brushing is often not enough and will not solve your problem. Make the calls.
Tongue scraper. Bad breath can come from a many sources, but the most common are bacteria that form what are called Volatile Sulfur Compounds, or VSC's. These are mainly found on the tongue, especially the rear area of the tongue. Invest in a tongue scraper (Oolit is a good one) and scrape the surface of your tonge at least twice a day. You will probably find, along with good oral hygiene, that things improve.