The generic form of ultracet (tramdol and acetaminophen) does this medication have any side effects?

All meds do. Generic or brand name...All medications have side effects. What is seen with ultracet (tramdol and acetaminophen) is nausea, vomiting, sedation and constipation.
Ultracet (tramdol and acetaminophen) Ultracet is combination of tylenol (acetaminophen) and ultram (or tramadol) this is a commonly given analgesic that works on the opiod centers in the brain. As with any typical analgesic like this sedation or confusion could be seen.