I have gynecomastia I am 19 years. I am just 5'2''. Please how to reduce gynecomastia if doesn't goes. Mine is really quite big. Help.!!!!!

Gynecomastia. Best is to seek ONLY IN PERSON opinions from boarded Plastic Surgeons. There are a few types of "Gynecomastia" 1. Fatty, 2. Glandular, 3. a combination. Either liposuction of some type or excision are the surgical options. But a complete workup is advised including endocrine. Good Luck.