Hard moving lump inside my mouth on the left side near my salivary glands on the bone. Also very small red bumps near tonsils on one side? 16 year old

See a dentist. If if the lamp lasts longer than one or two weeks, you should be concerned. I would advise you to have the lump examined by a dentist or dental specialist (e.g. pedodontist, oral surgeon), to help you with a diagnosis and treatment, if needed.
Eval needed. The only way your question can be answered is by actually seeing your mouth. See a dentist to have this area checked. There are many things that it could be.