Having issues with sex.When my clit is stimulated with mouth or fingers I have to pee. I have to stop sex go pee and when Horny .Is there a problem?

Dr. Amanda Itzkoff

In brief: Not necessarily :)

W/ clitoral stimulation, (even vaginal stim.),some women feel they have to urinate at initial contact or close to orgasm.
This happens to some number of perfectly normal women. Some women do urinate when they're extremely stimulated. Oftentimes, their partners find this very stimulating. Check with ur ob/gyn to make sure there's no med prob (UTI for ex) & talk to someone if it bothers u. Enjoy :)

In brief: Not necessarily :)

Dr. Amanda Itzkoff
Dr. Amanda Itzkoff
Dr. Anthony Gingo

In brief: Urge

The bladder is in the front of the vagina, and when stimulated you can have muscular contractions that make you feel like you may urinate.
This is not uncommon. If it truly bothers you see your Gyn. If you don't stop do you leak? If you leak is it a lot or a little. These are questions needing to be addressed. Hope this helps you

In brief: Urge

Dr. Anthony Gingo
Dr. Anthony Gingo
Dr. Adam Levy