Very bad diarrhea 3 days. No nausea or vomitting. Going about 10 times a day. Loose stool with mucus. Going to be seen tomorrow. How to stay hydrated?

Dr. Glenn Skow

In brief: Hydrate

It is very important to stay hydrated with having loose bowel movements such as yours.
It is also important to replace electrolytes you are losing as well. Gatorade, or the like, which has fluids and electrolytes would be one option.

In brief: Hydrate

Dr. Ira Rubin
I agree with Dr Skow. In addition, if you are thirsty you are dry and need to drink at least 10 oz of fluid. I would try to drink 1 to 2 oz each hour. In addition, consider Imodium to slow down your diarrhea as long as the stool is not bloody.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian