What helps with hair loss ive been trying everything for months been thinking about trying rogaine (minoxidil) but im nervous I just want my hair back?

First question is . cause, you need to see dermatologist to determine what is causing your hair loss (thyroid, iron deficiency, stress, hormones...). Once you have some answers there are many treatment options. Rogaine (minoxidil) is certainly one of them, as is Viviscal, Laser Hair growth, injections, topicals. The sooner you get some answers, the sooner you can get some improvement.
Rogaine (minoxidil) for Men. Rogaine (minoxidil) foam (for men) is for topical use only. Avoid getting Rogaine (minoxidil) foam (for men) in your eyes, nose, or mouth. If you get Rogaine (minoxidil) foam (for men) in your eyes, wash them out with cool tap water. It may take 2 to 4 months for Rogaine (minoxidil) foam (for men) to work. If you do not see hair regrowth after 4 months, check with your doctor. If you stop using Rogaine (minoxidil) foam (for men), you may lose the hair.
Transplantation. Rogaine's effects are modest. Finasteride has been FDA-approved for several years and is marketed as Propecia (finasteride). It is effective in many cases at slowing or eliminating hair loss, but it will generally not regrow hair already lost. There is some evidence that Propecia (finasteride) increases the risk of a more dangerous type of prostate cancer. Hair transplantation has been successful for many people.