1 uterine fibroid (outside the uterus) took Depo-Provera shot. 3 weeks of bleeding dr says nothing can be done I am smoker - help horrible clotting cramps yuc?

Fibroids & periods. The Depo provera (medroxyprogesterone) shot in of itself can cause heavy and irregular bleeding and so can the fibroids. Once the Depo shot was given, you will have to wait for it to use up the medicine in 60 to 90 days. The exterior fibroid can be surgically removed but it may or may not solve the bleeding. How about smoking cessation to improve everything regarding your health.
2nd opinion? Perhaps getting a second opinion from another GYN doctor will be beneficial. The depo shot can cause irregular bleeding and it can last for the whole 3 months in some people.