Is it safe to take intraconizole?

Dr. Matt Wachsman

In brief: Generally

drugs which are FDA approved are generally safe and effective.
Without an actual examination, I cannot give specific medical advice on your particular health, and if you already know you didn't have a good experience with it before, then it probably won't be good for You this time. It goes out by the liver so liver disease or other drugs that go out by the liver are a big problem with it.

In brief: Generally

Dr. Matt Wachsman
Dr. Matt Wachsman
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Out of context

That is a fairly ambiguous question.
You have not provided any context for your question. But this drug is approved by the FDA for the appropriate uses and physicians often prescribe it when it is indicated.

In brief: Out of context

That is a fairly ambiguous question.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Mark Pack