When can I feed my baby cheese?

Dr. Michael Blum

In brief: Smile..er Cheese :-)

Assuming no allergies have been plaguing your child, table foods are usually started at 8 to 9 months of age.
While baby foods are introduced at about 6 month of age, real honest to goodness table foods are delayed until we know the child is able to chew and swallow well. Cheese is good for kids. Small amounts are started then increased as the child is able to tolerate more volume.

In brief: Smile..er Cheese :-)

Dr. Roji Andrews

In brief: Closer to a year

If the baby has no milk protein allergy and is on regular formula or breast mil, can start introducing cheese between 9 months to 12 months of age.

In brief: Closer to a year

Dr. Cindy Juster