When can I feed my baby cheese?

Dr. Michael Blum
In brief: Smile..er Cheese :-)
Assuming no allergies have been plaguing your child, table foods are usually started at 8 to 9 months of age.
While baby foods are introduced at about 6 month of age, real honest to goodness table foods are delayed until we know the child is able to chew and swallow well. Cheese is good for kids. Small amounts are started then increased as the child is able to tolerate more volume.

In brief: Smile..er Cheese :-)
Dr. Michael Blum
Dr. Michael Blum
Dr. Roji Andrews
In brief: Closer to a year
If the baby has no milk protein allergy and is on regular formula or breast mil, can start introducing cheese between 9 months to 12 months of age.

In brief: Closer to a year
Dr. Roji Andrews
Dr. Roji Andrews
Dr. Shontae Buffington